The MA-1 Flight Jacket is an American military jacket designed by the United States Air Force which was developed in the 1950's to protect our pilots for decades. The flight jackets were created to allow the pilot to wear the jacket opened and be comfortable in warm weathers in addition to wearing it closed to protect them against cold conditions encountered during flight.
Our Tuskegee Airmen MA-1 Flight Jacket is a fashionable lightweight, warm, and comfortable year-round jacket. It is a classic original fit jacket with interior orange lining, full length front zip closure, two front slash pockets with flap & snap closure, zippered utility pocket, an interior slip pocket, rib-knitted cuff, collar, and hem. Complete with an array of vintage-style embroidered patches on both sleeves, chest, and back to salute the accomplishments of the Tuskegee Airmen.
- 100% polyester
- Original fit with interior orange lining
- Full length front zip closure
- Two front slash pockets with flap & snap closure
- Zipper utility pockets on left sleeve
- Interior slip pocket
- Rib-knitted cuff, collar, and hem
- Embroidered patches on both sleeves, chest, and back